Okay, so this Arte y Pico award works as follows:
1) You have to pick 5 blogs that you consider deserving of this award; creativity, design, interesting material, and also contributions made to the blogging community, no matter the language.
2) Each award has to have the name of the author and also a link to his or her blog to be visited by everyone.
3) Each award-winning blogger, has to show the award and put the name and link to the blog that has given them the award itself.
4) The award-winner and the presenter must show the link of "Arte y pico"blog , so everyone will know the origins of this award.
5) Show these rules.
Piece of cake...with ice cream...you know the kind with little pieces of Whoppers candy, oops-I'm dieting, sorry.
1. http://quejimenez.typepad.com/ :Ki is seriously the busiest creative spirit I've met in a long time; she has so much talent and promise. It's refreshing among the oft-weary mom blogs to read the triumphs of someone who does it all and with such grace and dedication. Here's to you my friend.
5. http://carnivaletsy.blogspot.com/ : Tammy's Carnival blog is based around her business and that of other talented artisans to that end. What I enjoy most are her featured artist interviews and great random finds. And, perhaps I'm biased but what I recall most from my own feature was that she asked about my childhood carnival memories. Genius marketing, subliminal technique-I don't know but I can't keep her blog, goodies or that question out of my head. Enjoy.